How To Create A Free Website?
You can create your own website for free. Just go to www.wordpress.org and download WordPress 4.9.8
What is WordPress? It is an open source software you can use to create your unique, creative and responsive website or blog. WordPress has free themes and plugin that can help in your website.
WordPress installation is easy. Setting up a wordpress is simple with famous 5 minute installation.
Famous 5 minute Installation
Here are the list of quick version of instructions needed for installation
- Download and unzip the wordpress package
- Create a database for wordpress on your web server, same as MySQL user who has all privileges for accessing and modifying it
- (Step number 3 is optional) Find and rename wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php, then edit the file and add your database information
- Upload the wordpress files to desired location on your web server.
- If you want to integrate WordPress into the root of your domain (e.g. http://mywordpress.com/), move or upload all contents of the unzipped WordPress directory into the root directory of your web server.
- If you would like to have your WordPress installation in its own subdirectory on your website (e.g. http://mywordpress.com/blog/), create the blog directory on your server and upload contents of the unzipped wordpress package to the directory via FTP.
- Note: Make sure to disabled FTP client if it convert filenames to lowercase
- Please run the WordPress Installation script by accessing the URL ina web browser. This should be the URL where you uploaded the WordPress file.
- If you install WordPress in the root directory,you should visit: http://mywordpress.com/)
- If you installed WordPress in its own subdirectory called blog, for example , you should visit: (http://mywordpress.com/blog)
Congratulations! WordPress is now installed.